Monday, February 9, 2009

A note from Aurora Pijuan

A note from Aurora Pijuan

--- On Mon, 2/9/09, aurora pijuan wrote:

From: aurora pijuan
Subject: Fwd: reaction
To: reginaldtamayo@yahoo.com
Date: Monday, 9 February, 2009, 3:37 AM


Hi Reginald,

I read your reaction to Tony's article and requested him to give you my
email address so hopefully, you can keep me in the loop on the next discussion
of Soul of the Nation. What he did instead was he gave me your email address.
Hope that is all right with you.

regards,

Aurora

2 comments:

  1. Re: just asking
    Tuesday, February 10, 2009 10:55 AM
    From:
    "aurora pijuan"
    View contact details
    To:
    reginaldtamayo

    yes, the former...

    thanks for your emails and keeping me in the loop.


    --- On Mon, 2/9/09, Reginald Tamayo reginaldtamayo wrote:

    > From: Reginald Tamayo reginaldtamayo
    > Subject: just asking
    > To: "aurora pijuan" aurorapijuan
    > Date: Monday, February 9, 2009, 1:24 PM
    > Mam, i hope you don't mind my asking: are you the beauty
    > queen? Thank you po.
    >
    > regie

    Note : Tony is Tony Abaya, a veteran journalist, of Manila Standard Today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi regie
    This is eric manalang of Akp
    I read your email reaction to tony abaya and am pleased to hear of your interest to support us
    My mobile is 0917...
    You may email me also at angkapatiranparty@yahoo.com
    Thanks
    Eric

    Sent from my iPhone

    ReplyDelete